Fiesta Homes is the leader in high-quality modular homes in the greater Las Cruces area. We are a family-owned business, and that comes with a lot of benefits for our customers.
Because we are not corporate-owned, we:
- Keep overhead low, and our low operational costs translate to better prices for our modular homes.
- Maintain tight profit margins. Of course, we need to make money to stay in business, but we do not apply exorbitant markups to our homes, so they are affordable for most budgets.
The way we do business also benefits homebuyers:
- We offer a number of financing options to help you find a home loan that meets your needs.
- Our modular homes are often eligible for mortgages through the VA, rural housing and first-time homebuyer programs.
- The price you see on our modular homes is the final cost. There are no hidden fees.
- We include a lot of “extras” our competitors make you pay for, such as:
- Site evaluations
- Construction coordination
- Water and sewer hook-up
- Permit acquisition
- Vinyl skirting
Plus, your home is covered by our insurance until installation is complete.